7 best email verifier software to improve your mailing list was thoroughly researched to help improve the deliveries of your email list especially if your list is fast growing, but your open and click-through rates are low which can be very discouraging to any online marketer. So, if you fall into these categories, you probably have an uninstall list. The email verification tool can help scan the mailing list and uses various checks to filter out invalid or risky emails that are of no use to your business and have no reason to occupy any space.
7–8 minutes to read
The end result of using email verifier software is a faster transfer speed than ever before and protecting the reputation of the mail server and cleaning up unwanted subscribers from your list.
In this article, I have outlined the 7 best email verifier software to improve your mailing list you can use to clear your list from unwanted subscribers.
ZeroBounce is a popular and one of the 7 best email verifier software used by large companies that can actually make a difference, companies like TripAdvisor, AllState, and Comodo are subscribers of this tool. There are multiple verification processes and many integrations that made ZeroBounce among the best, they can check a high percentage of spam traps, hard-to-return bounces, and addresses that mark email as spam. This tool also removes fake and misspelled email addresses.
Features of ZeroBounce
- Batch List Check – Downloads the entire list for processing.
- Single Email Verification – Checks all emails considered invalid.
- Real-time validation API
- . Prevent bad emails from being added to your list in the first place by integrating the ZeroBounce Validation API with your website's forms.
- Key info about your subscriber – ZeroBounce adds sensitive data to valid email addresses on the list. This data may include the registrant's name, sex, geographic location, etc.
- third party Integration – ZeroBounce integrates seamlessly with popular email providers and services. Connecting the tool to Zapier allows even more integration.
ZeroBounce offers credits and subscriptions. A credit system is a pay-as-you-go option. Starting at $16 for 2,000 email checks. Paid plans start at $15/month for 2,000 email confirmations, 6% off.
They have a free plan that you can get started with although the free plan is limited to 100 email checks per month.
Your access to these free checks ends when you pay credit or purchase a subscription. Alternatively, you can simplify the ZeroBounce verification process by entering your unique email address in the verification field on the main page.
Mailfloss is a simple email verification tool that integrates with many email marketing service providers to check your mailing list in bulk. They focus on automating the email verification process so you can focus on your business which is highly commendable because that will relieve with extra time to work with.
Mailfloss made this list of the 7 Best email verifier software because it supports multiple email providers such as MailChimp, Drip, ConvertKit, Sendinblue, Mailerlite, and more. Mailfloss detects invalid addresses, draft emails, duplicate emails, and spam traps. It also handles hard errors and checks for syntax errors. Mailfloss is the tool most bloggers use because of the user interface, it's easy to use, cheap, and has great support.
Features of Mailfloss
• Bulk checklists. Connect your email marketing provider or upload your list via CSV file and let the tool handle the cleanup process for you.
• Automatic Daily Cleaning – Mailfloss cleans up your mailing list daily from the email marketing service you connected to it.
• Whitelist and Blacklist options.
Customize the tool cleaning process by setting your own whitelist and blacklist options.
• Manage Deleted Emails – Select deleted or unsigned emails from the list which help to prevent the tool from deleting emails it knows are valid.
• Integration – Mailfloss connects directly to numerous email marketing service providers.
Mailfloss offers one-time bulk checks or monthly subscriptions which start from $17 per month for up to 10,000 email confirmations and go up to $200/month for up to 125,000 email confirmations. One good thing about this platform is that when you pay the annual fee, you get 2 months free, and a 7-day free trial is available on all plans. .
If you don't want to pay monthly, have more than 125,000 emails to test, or use an email marketing provider not officially supported by Mailfloss, you can purchase credits.
MailerCheck is an excellent email verification platform from the company behind MailerLite, one of the most popular email marketing platforms. MailerLite boasts industry-leading email delivery speeds. They also have 1.1 million customers. Their platform checks for inactive mailboxes, typos, outgoing messages, syntax errors, and more.
Features of MailerCheck
• Bulk email verification. Upload a CSV file or connect to your email service provider to verify email addresses in bulk.
• API integration with popular mail providers.
Want to get your entire email list from platforms like GetResponse or ConvertKit? API integration makes it easy to get subscribers.
• Verify your personal email address.
• report. Get detailed reports whenever you check bulk emails or use API integrations.
You can choose one-time credits starting at $10 for 1,000 email credits. The more credits you buy, the sharper the price per email confirmation drops. You can also save 20% with a monthly subscription.
EmailListVerify is a popular email verification tool you can use to clean up your mailing list. It is used by some of the most popular companies including MailChimp, Shopify, and Rackspace. They have crawled over 5 billion email addresses during their careers.
EmailListVerify performs various checks to identify and remove invalid email addresses from the list. Temporary and duplicate emails as well as emails associated with invalid, inactive, or redirected accounts will be deleted.
This powerful tool also checks for spam traps, syntax errors, and emails with high bounce rates.
Features of EmailListVerify
• Bulk check of lists. Upload your listings in a variety of ways and get a clean mailing list
EmailListVerify has a pay-as-you-go option starting from $4 ($0.004 per email) to check 1,000 emails. The cost of checking your email is reduced as much as you want to check it.
Monthly subscriptions are based on the number of emails you need to check per day. You can save up to 50% with this plan. Starting at $139 per month, you can get up to 5,000 emails per day.
NeverBounce was launched in 2014 and made the list of my 7 Best email verifier software with over 100,000 customers which include several celebrities such as Uber, Dell, Girl Scouts, QuickenLoans, and Harvard Medical School.
NeverBounce mainly provides bulk email lists and individual email checkers. This is achieved by checking the mail server and eliminating duplicate emails and syntax errors. It also checks that the domain is active and that certain emails are blacklisted.
Features of NeverBounce
- Bulk Email List Checker,
- Download your list then allow the tool to it job before you can then download a clean list with 99.9% delivery.
- Check your email. Check millions of emails from a variety of sources including contact and lead forms, registration forms, CRM, and more.
- You can check up to 1000 emails per month for free.
- Instant Bounce Analysis – This feature is free for all accounts. This allows you to quickly analyze whether the list should be cleared before sending a bulk email.
- Integration – Integrates with popular email marketing tools and help desk software. Zapier is also perfect if you need to create your own integrations. The integration guide is available in the NeverBounce help documentation. Additionally,
- These guys are very beginners friendly because all accounts receive 1,000 free API checks per month.
- Developer friendly – API wrappers allow easy integration with the tools you use.
NeverBounce offers pay-as-you-go and monthly billing options. If you would like to pay monthly, you will need to enter the number of emails you want to process and sign up for a free account to receive a quote. Pay-as-you-go rates start at $0.003 per email for 1 million emails and start at $0.008 per email for up to 10,000 emails.
EmailChecker is another important email verification tool you can use to remove unwanted emails from your mailing list. Customers for this service include Seagate, Box, and EE.
They claimed to have processed more than 19 billion emails and prevented more than 1.3 billion bounces. The tool's validation process removes invalid domains and email addresses with syntax errors. Temporary emails are also deleted and errors and typos are fixed.
An example would be to modify “Gmail.cm” to “gmail.com”. Comprehensive verification also detects and removes emails with hard bounce rates.
Features of email checker
- Bulk Email List Checker – Downloads the entire list and waits for the tool to parse it.
- You can download all emails, OKed emails, bad emails, unknown emails, and catch-all emails.
- Real-time verification API – Integrate Email Checker`s verification API with your site`s forms to reject bad or invalid emails in real time.
- Automated list API – Integrate your app with Email Checker`s List API to send lists to the tool and download clean lists daily via an automated process. This feature is meant for businesses that receive numerous new subscribers or customers on a daily basis.
- Ecommerce integrated – The aforementioned real-time verification API works with eCommerce applications as well to prevent customers from entering invalid email addresses at checkout.
Email Checker's pricing options come in the form of a credit system and monthly subscription. There are a dozen credit ratings and a dozen subscription ratings. Credit levels start at $14 for 1,000 email confirmations and go up to $2,499 for 2.5 million emails. Plans start at $10 per month for 1,000 email confirmations and go up to $1,899/month for 2.5 million emails. All plans must be signed up at least two months in advance.
Hunter.io s an email tool that comes with an email validator designed to organize your email list. This will improve the deliverability of your reach campaigns. Key features allow you to find email addresses for leads based on domain searches, as well as search by first/last name and email address. This email verification tool detects bad emails, draft emails, blacklist emails, and hard bounce emails.
Features of hunter
- Bulk Email List Check –
- Download the full list for verification.
- Single Email Verification – Use the tools on Hunter's Email Verification page to verify a single email.
- API Validation – Integrate with the tools you use to collect emails using the Hunter API.
their pricing structure is a bit different because it is based on request. One email check count as one request, as are one domain lookup and one email lookup request. Plans start at €49 per month for 1,000 requests. There is also a free plan that allows 50 requests per month.
Using the best email validators from this article, you can quickly and effectively remove misspelled and invalid addresses that pollute your marketing lists and make it difficult to get positive ROI from your campaigns. No matter which email verification tool you choose, use it regularly to always get the best deliverability possible, however, this is just my opinion because there are other hundreds of email verifier software you can use, it’s all about preference and result.
Hope this article was helpful, let’s have your thought in the comment section, and please don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel… SHALOM