For as long as online business is concerned, traffic is the hallmark of any successful online business, that is the first step to take in making sales when you have something to sell. But some people don’t know how to manage their traffic because they are so much in a hurry to sell. Getting lead is one thing and knowing how to convert your lead into paying customers is another thing
In this article I have outlined the tips and the steps you need to take to overcome the weakness and start converting your leads into paying customer
Alright, now that you have leads coming to your website through your hard work on search engine optimization, regular posting on other social media platform for organic traffic or you got your traffic through paid ad you may think you can just sit back and relax. That is not true because you still need to do a bit more work to get the most you can get out of those leads. What is the essence if you cannot convert your website leads into paying customers, after all that was the reason of your hard work, you want and need sales to start happening.
Below are few ways you can professionally sell or better still convert your website leads without pitching them
Sign Them Up
One thing you will want to do is to have an opt-in list for any and all of your website visitors to sign. This list is crucial to the overall wellbeing of your business for several reasons. First off, it allows you to collect the email addresses which you can get one here for free and potentially the names, of those people who have visited you. This information is then use to regularly promote your website or business to them through your email autoresponder.
You may also like this Search Engine Marketing
To accomplish this, you will want to set up an email marketing campaign. This simple process allows you to send regular messages to those who visit your website and sign up for you opt in list. You can use this email marketing campaign in various ways:
- Use it to help promote your business sales and new products by sending an email to your visitors letting them know about these changes.
- Share knowledge and tips with your subscribers. For example, you may want to send an email newsletter about the best ways to accessorize your dog for the winter months, in the fall, so that you can draw people back to your website to purchase these items.
- Use these email marketing campaigns to encourage individuals to visit your blog, to read the latest messages and posts that you have there. Keep them updated!
- Your opt-in pages should have different sign-up free offer, for instance if one of your posts is about dating, then the opt-in freebies should be about dating and if the other is about weight loss the opt-in freebies should be about weight loss
- Ensure to separate the list so you can send a follow up email based on their interest. Doing so will increase your chance of converting your sales.
- Ask them for feedback from time to time and use their response to promote an offer that can solve their problem
When you have and use an email marketing campaign, the result is that you have yet another way to pull leads that once came to your website back to your website. Prior to setting up and using this type of marketing campaign, you will want to invest some time in learning how to do so appropriately, to avoid any spam violations and to help you to get the best results overall.
You may also like this How to be successful in email marketing
Landing pages, or sales pages, are another way you can take advantage of the leads that come to your blog. Often times, Internet marketers will use landing pages to help them to sell their products and services. You likely know what these are. They are long, sales like pitches that convince individuals that they need to purchase a particular from you and why.
Landing pages can be an ideal investment if you do not have many products to sell. If your website does not have a catalog full of items to sell and promote, chances are good that you will do well using a landing page. These are great for those who sell promotional items or who will use their blog to promote affiliate links and programs.
If you are planning to use landing pages, one of the most important elements is getting the layout and overall tone right. Professionals who have experience with copywriting often do these. The reason for this is simple: those without this experience are likely to write a sales page that does not get results.
The job of the sales page is to get results. Results are nothing more than sales. Invest in a professional to have these pages written for you. Be sure they are accurate, detailed and convincing.
You may also like this How to build an email list for free
Once you have them up and running, you can then use your blog to promote your landing page. Again, your blog should not be one large sales pitch, but a variety of enjoyable and interesting blog posts, items that get the reader involved to help convince them to click on your link to find out what you have to offer to them.
Thank you for reading, please as usual your comment will be appreciated you enjoy reading the post and also where to improve to help you better
1 thought on “Convert Lead”
Pingback: Domain Flipping - spedigitals